Personal Online Banking
BankFirst Online gives you free access to your accounts 24 hours a day seven days a week. It turns your computer into your very own BankFirst branch bank. BankFirst Online is convenient and secure banking when and where you need it.
- Check Account Balances
- Review account activity
- Print account statements
- View check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make a payment to your BankFirst loan
- Export data to your personal financial software
- Bill Payment available
- Pay your bills 24 hours a day 7 days a week from any location with online access
- Set up one time or recurring payments
- Schedule your bill payments in advance
- Personal Bill Pay Demo
- And much more
If you currently have an account with BankFirst, it is quick and easy to sign up – Enroll Now. If you do not have an account with us, please contact a personal banker at one of our convenient BankFirst locations.
It is easy, simple, and convenient to use. Stop by or call your nearest BankFirst office and visit with one of our Personal Bankers to find out if this fits your needs.
What is BankFirst Mobile?
BankFirst Mobile is our mobile service that brings banking to your phone. BankFirst Mobile allows you to monitor your account from your phone at any time.
What can I do with BankFirst Mobile?
BankFirst Mobile allows you to:
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
My phone does not have Internet access. Can I still use BankFirst Mobile?
Yes. All you need is a phone with text messaging.
SMS Text Banking messages are not encrypted and there is no application time out. If your phone or device is lost or stolen, you should deactivate the service. Unless the service is deactivated, it may be possible for another person in possession of the phone to view any text messages stored on the device and see information such as account balances and recent history.
How do I enroll in BankFirst Mobile?
Log on to Online Banking. Select BankFirst Mobile and then SIGN UP. Make sure you have your phone handy.
Are there guidelines for creating account "nicknames"?
During enrollment, you are given the option of providing "nicknames" for your accounts. Choosing an appropriate nickname is especially important if you use the SMS text service for BankFirst Mobile, because your history inquiries use the nickname. It is also included in the account history message returned by the financial institution.
For this reason, the nickname should be as short as possible. There is a maximum of ten characters, and fewer than five is recommended if you plan to use the SMS text service.
An SMS text message can contain only 160 characters total. Using as few as possible in your account nickname helps ensure that your account information will fit into a single message.
How do I access BankFirst Mobile?
Once you enroll for BankFirst Mobile, you will receive a text message with instructions on how to get started.
What phones are supported for BankFirst Mobile?
Any phone with text messaging capabilities can take advantage of BankFirst Mobile.
Is BankFirst Mobile secure?
Yes. A personal password and phone activation code keeps your information safe.
No non-public personal data is sent to or stored on the mobile banking devices and sensitive information is not available even if someone else gains access to the device. However, you should help protect your personal information by keeping the following guidelines in mind:
1. SMS Text banking uses the phone number associated with your device for authentication. If the device is lost or stolen, you should deactivate your SMS Text banking service immediately. If the service remains active, another person in possession of the phone can use your SMS Text banking service to see account balances and transaction history.
2. Do not store text messages from SMS Text banking. They could be read by another person, and may contain information such as our contact SMS Text number and account nicknames that would allow another person to access your SMS Text banking.
3. Do not store your Internet banking password in the device browser. Storing the password would potentially allow another person to follow the bookmark and log in. Quit out of the browser after each Internet banking session to erase session information and keep an unauthorized person from using the "back" browser function to re-enter your online banking.
Can I use BankFirst Mobile on more than one phone?
Yes. You can add phones, change services or cancel at any time from the BankFirst Mobile setup screen.
If you have additional questions, contact BankFirst for assistance.